The SIU-funded summer school on “Methods and Tool Support for Refinement, Model Transformation and Verification of Network Systems” will take place in October on the campus of Southwest University, Chongqing, China.
- Assoc.Prof. Volker Stolz, ICT Engineering group, HVL
- Prof. Zhiming Liu, Centre for Research and Innovation in Software Engineering, SWU
- Model driven software engineering with formal diagrammatic models (A.Rutle)
- Software engineering with model transformations (D.Li)
- Runtime Verification (V.Stolz)
- Towards a Contract-Based Model of Software Architecture in CPS (Z.Liu)
- Combining executable specifications with runtime verification for Lego robots (R.Nesbø/R.Wang/A.Rutle/V.Stolz)
- Service Computing (Bo LIU)
- Formal analysis of Service-level Agreements for Cloud services with ABS (Ka I Pun)
- A Mini-Course on B-Method (Zongyan QIU)
- Data mining – association analysis (Peng CHENG)
- Modelling of fault-tolerant algorithms with Coloured Petri Nets (R.Wang)
- Optimal Switching Controller Synthesis by Symbolic Computation: A Case Study (Hengjun ZHAO)
While there is no registration fee, participants are expected to cover expenses joint meals and the social event (optional).
For registration or further information, please contact before August 15th:
The Chinese partners will assist with visa invitations, travel arrangements on arrival and accommodation. Flights from Norway can be as low as 5.000 NOK; for example, Finnair has flights via Helsinki.