The project partners are Bergen University College (project owner), University of Stavanger, the National Centre for Integrated Care Telemedicine, Bergen Municipality; Department of home nursing and The Centre for Development of Institutional and Home Care Services, Stavanger University Hospital and The Norwegian Diabetes Association.
In addition to researchers at Bergen University College, the DiaHealth project includes researchers and health workers representing the following institutions: University of Bergen, University of Oslo, University of Stavanger, Stavanger University Hospital, Stavanger Municipality, Bergen Municipality and municipalities at Stord, The Norwegian Diabetes Association and National Center for Integrated care and Telemedicine involved. Several international researchers are involved in the project in various ways as well.
- Professor Marit Graue, Bergen University
- Associate Professor Bjørg Oftedal, University of Stavanger
- Professor Bjørg Karlsen, University of Stavanger
- Associate Professor Marjolein Iversen, Bergen University College
- Associate Professor Johannes Haltbakk, Bergen University College
- Associate Professor Anne Haugstvedt, Bergen University College
- Professor Berit Rokne, University of Bergen
- Professor Marit Kirkevold, University of Oslo
- Professor Mark Peyrot, Loyola University College, Maryland, USA
- PhD Candidate Therese Thuen Davies, Bergen University College
- PhD Candidate Hilde Smith-Strøm, Bergen University College
- PhD Candidate Beate-Christin Hope Kolltveit, Bergen University College
- PhD Candidate Silje Stangeland Lie, University of Stavanger